What do I want...???...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What do I want? Is it what I want is what I need? Do I really need what I want? Hmmm...difficult to determine, right? Sometimes it goes to me too. Hard to choose between what I want and what I need. Some people would say, 'juat appreciate what you have now'. Do I appreciate? Why I'm always looking for something better? Is it the better we go, I get happier and satisfaction? Is that what I want? Happier? I can be happy with I have right now, right. Do I realise what we have today, it is from ALLAH? Do I have the right to complaint? I'm appreciate what I have right now, I'm going to look for something better.

I am in a way to look for what I want. I want better job, better income, get a family, everyday I want to be happy and being surround by people that I love. Do I have the right to wish for it? Yes, I do. So do other people. Some people do not care what they want, some people do. But how I want to achieve our own goals in life? If I'm not work harder, I wont get it. Someone had been ask me, 'was what you want better than you have right now? It makes me think and think. Was it better? If I'm not happy with what I have right now, of course I'm going to look for something better. Why? Because I'm not happy. Is my happinest is important? Yes, it is. Its influence the way I act in my daily life. I need to be happy, so people around me can be happy too.

It is hard to determine. I know what is best for myself and some people don't. I'm going to work hard to get what I want. I'm not going to be down with what people would say and think. Right now, I'm not happy. I want to be happy. That is what I want. HAPPY. I want to be happy around my family, my love, my friend, my job and my future.

0 comments: