October Event....!!!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

October....
Too many thing happen in this month lately...
First, my bambam going for hajj on 12th oct
Then at the same time i went to Quantity Surveying International Convention on 12th & 13th oct...


Proved that i've been there...hehehe
 Then, i met my old fren...Tengku Eliena Tengku Ezani




Hehe...this is she...ore kelate...mek la ni...hehehe

Then, last saturday nite...my fren wedding...Joziera Johari
The event was at Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya
It was dinner wedding reception
Very nice and sweet


So, this is Joziera...so sweet and pretty...
Congratulation for her...
Then move to Khairul Amri's brother wedding
I cant get the brides pic...too crowded...hehe...dont have high tech camera also...
hard to take pic of them....

But, i took a few pic when i was there...
The wedding is at Dewan LJT, Wisma LJT, Taman Melawati







So, it was me and ili...and najwa an liza...
Four of us went there by ili's car...hehehe
Thank you ili....
Then, after we went home...chatting and laughing with najwa and my housemate...
We decide to 'lepak' at MURNI SS2 since najwa never been there

This is (from left) shima, biha and alan (biha's boyfren)
So, this is najwa, me and joey
Then move to my favourite drink at MURNI SS2
Heaven on Earth...this drink name was "I LOVE YOU"
Nice isnt it..???...there's another drink called pink panther (but no pic of the drink)...hehe
How can they come up with those name....


Even tough tired...but I'm happy spending my weekend with my fren especially with my bestest fren ever NAJWA HANI...
Hope we can do this again...hehehehe...

0 comments: